2 cups mixed nuts, seeds and dried fruit of your choice, e.g. walnuts, almonds, pepitas, flax seeds, roughly chopped apricots, cranberries and sultanas
1/2 cup desiccated or shredded coconut
1 cup oats
1/2 cup self-raising flour
140g peanut butter or tahini
100g coconut milk
1 medium ripe banana
Sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Roughly chop the nuts and any large pieces of dried fruit.
3. Throw all ingredients (except cinnamon and nutmeg) into a mixing bowl or stand mixer and mix on medium speed until all combined, approx 5-10 mins. Should be a little sticky.
4. Place mixture in a long rectangle slice tray lined with baking paper.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and bake 20 mins or until golden on top.
6. Cool in the tin, before cutting into squares or rectangular slices.
7. Ta da!