2 cups mixed nuts, seeds and dried fruit of your choice, e.g. walnuts, almonds, pepitas, flax seeds, roughly chopped apricots, cranberries and sultanas
1/2 cup desiccated or shredded coconut
1 cup oats
1/2 cup self-raising flour
140g peanut butter or tahini
100g coconut milk
1 medium ripe banana
Sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Roughly chop the nuts and any large pieces of dried fruit.
- Throw all ingredients (except cinnamon and nutmeg) into a mixing bowl or stand mixer and mix on medium speed until all combined, approx 5-10 mins. Should be a little sticky.
- Place mixture in a long rectangle slice tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and bake 20 mins or until golden on top.
- Cool in the tin, before cutting into squares or rectangular slices.