The Nourish Program provides a holistic multidisciplinary approach to the management of eating disorders.
This program is for those who are currently working towards recovery and need additional support from a variety of healthcare practitioners. You must have our GP health check form completed before commencing the program.
The program consists of twice weekly sessions over five weeks of practical mental health, nutrition and movement groups. Topics include:
- Psychological skill development
- Nutrition education seminars
- Occupational therapy – life skills
- Art, horticulture, craft therapy
- Cooking classes
- Recovery focused food-challenges and outings
- Yoga & meditation
For more information or upcoming group dates, send us an email.